Monday, September 24, 2007

The answer? More bumper stickers!

In my previous post, I mentioned the reaction to just one bumper sticker on my car. Well, today I was back at church and decided the proper course of action was more bumper stickers. Tomorrow I will be adding 3 more pro GLBT rights/equal marriage rights stickers to my car. I think I'll go food shopping again, too. I shared the story with a number of folks after service, and they were amazed that it had happened. I wish I could say I was. I'm not in redneck country, but I do live in an area that skews toward rich Republican. That's okay. So far I've donated 6 bucks to Social Action that I wouldn't have otherwise, fired up people, gotten 2 blog entries and a good laugh, and gone all out on my car's bumper. Thanks, anonymous ignorant person!

No comments: